Monday 7 November 2011

Belated Introduction, ALICELOVE

As did many others, I started my blog withOUT an introduction. How rude of me.
I'll quote Lewis Carroll, cause he is the Best, 
If you've not already read the classics 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Through the Looking-Glass' i recommend them to the reading list... there are many myths and misunderstandings about Lewis Carroll, critiques and speculative psychoanalyses tell of a man who was a drug abuser, socially inept and had an unhealthy interest in children.. But sure he had the craic, ha

`What do you know about this business!?' the King said to Alice.
`Nothing,' said Alice.
`Nothing WHATEVER?' persisted the King.
`Nothing whatever,' said Alice.
`That's very important,' the King said...

The White Rabbit put on his spectacles. `Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?' he asked.
`Begin at the beginning,' the King said gravely, `and go on till you come to the end: then stop.'

No comments:

Post a Comment